[NEohioPAL] Don't Name the Puppy - Musical Improv

Robyn Cooper dontnamethepuppy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:46:24 PDT 2012

*The World Premier of the All New Improvised Musical Troupe:*

*Don’t Name the Puppy.*

*When:* June 29, 2012 and June 30, 2012 @ 8:00 p.m.

*Where:* The Front Porch, 798 Grant St., Akron, OH 44311

*Cost:* $7.00 – Cash Only

*Tickets: *email dontnamethepuppy at gmail.com to reserve your seat today.
*How it Works:*
We’ll get one call out from the audience and improvise an hour long musical
right before your eyes.

*The Concept: *
Not naming the puppy is based on the idea that we don’t get attached to a
musical we’re only going to perform once.
Which means each time you as an audience member come to see us, you’ll see
something completely different.

*Don’t Name the Puppy* stars Nici Romo, Justin Edenhofer, Alex Funk and
Robyn Cooper. With the fabulous Kevin Klemm on the Keyboard.

Reserve your seats, TODAY.

Don't forget to like us on facebook    www.facebook.com/dontnamethepuppy