[NEohioPAL] **VICTIM ACTORS needed**

Carrie Hebert carrie_hebert at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 29 07:23:54 PDT 2012

Hello: This is Carrie Hebert. I am the victim actor coordinator and moulage technician for the annual National Flight Nurse Academy at Case Western Reserve.  On Friday, August 10, 2012, we will be staging a mass casualty training event and are in need of multiple volunteers to portray bus accident victims. There will be roles for non-injured, slightly injured, moderately to severely injured, and dead passengers. There are no lines to memorize or symptoms to remember. This is a multi-agency full scale drill, and is used as the "final exam" for the critical care nurses who are in training to become flight nurses.  The drill will take place at "The Squire Valleyeue Farm" at  37125 Fairmount Boulevard in Hunting Valley, Ohio.
(http://flightnurse.case.edu/summerflightcamp/summerflightcamp2012.htm)
Lunch and drinks will be provided to all volunteers.  If you would like to participate in this or other emergency drills in northeast Ohio, please email Carrie_Hebert at prodigy.net with the subject line VICTIM ACTOR, and I will send you the necessary information. Thank you so much!!