[NEohioPAL] Headshots - $75

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:58:02 PDT 2012

My rate of $75 is going to $90 as of July 1st. Because that's a weekend,
I'll charge my current $75 rate to anyone that shoots between now and
Sunday. My new rate of $90 applies to anyone starting July 2nd. I plan on
topping out around $100 by the end of the summer so book now.

 At any price, I'm still the best value in town ;)

 There have been so many casting calls on Neohiopal lately looking for
local talent and they all want to see YOUR headshots.

 How old is that headshot you have?

 It's time to update and it's a great time to do it with these prices.

 My already low rate of $75 ($90 as of July 2nd) is even less when you and
a friend share a session.

 Here are a couple of highlights of what you get:

 *  Multiple Looks - Shoots typically last between 30 and 60 minutes per
person.  You're welcome to change your look as many times as you'd like in
that time.

 *  Print Rights - You get unlimited print rights on two high quality
photos (with editing at no extra charge).  You don't need to pay me a
fortune every time you want more prints because YOU OWN THE PHOTOS.

 I refuse to book clients back to back and take the factory approach to
photography.  Many of my clients comment on how they really enjoyed the
relaxed environment of our session.

 I have samples of my work at the link below:

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino/

 I'm often asked where I'm located.  I am in Fairview Park, Ohio.  I am
willing to drive up to 10 miles without any additional charge.

 More info about pricing is available here:

 http://www.flickr.com/people/gregorypendolino/

 This is the best headshot deal in Cleveland.  Book soon!

 Thanks!

 Greg