[NEohioPAL] FOR SALE: Women's girls size 6 tap shoes, ballet shorts, beginners piano sheet music, graphic arts supplies, and other misc items!

Erin Posanti erin.posanti at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 06:38:44 PDT 2012

Hi all!

I have some items for sale that might be of some use to this artist community! They are as follows:

TAP SHOES: Size 6 women's/girls tan leather Bloch tap shoes, no heel, Mary Jane style (with a strap), Capezio taps. Only worn a handful of times, practically brand new with no scratches or scuffs whatsover. Originally $60. Asking: $20 OBO.

BALLET SHORTS: Size small. Harmonie Knit Ballet Shorts. Warm-up shorts for ballet class. Burgundy/navy striped. Only worn a handful of times, practically brand new. Originally around $30. Asking $20 OBO.

THERABAND: Green strength Theraband. Half of an entire roll in a box. Originally $15. Asking $5.

BEGINNERS PIANO SHEET MUSIC: Have 25 books of absolute/intermediate beginner piano books. Some Disney pop, 90s pop, Christmas, Classical, Folk, etc. They are geared towards children (complete with illustrations!) but really good for someone just learning, even adults. There are markings in them (grades, dates, lettering of notes, etc in red pencil). Some books don't have the cover page anymore. Asking $1 per book, or $15 for the entire box.

GRAPHIC ARTS SUPPLIES: All supplies very gently used (only once or twice):
Twin pack of Schaedler Rules (originally $37) Still in package. Asking $15. OBO
Artists brush (to brush away erasures, etc): $2
Rubber Cement holder with Brush (never been used!) $1
Linen Inspector (barely ever used) comes with small "leather" pouch: $5
Rapidiograph Technical Pen (originally $21): Asking $12 OBO
OR entire box of supplies for $25.

GRAPHIC DESIGN BOOK: Typography/Layout Design, practically brand new. $2

SPANISH CDS: Instant Immersion Beginners Spanish. 8 DISCS NEVER BEEN USED! Hours of Spanish lessons. Originally $50. Asking $25 OBO.

Let me know if you are interested ASAP in any of these items. We are having a yard sale tomorrow (Saturday June 30th from 9am-4pm) and I am also selling these things at the sale. If you are interested in coming by to check out the items please send me an email (erin.posanti at yahoo.com) and I will send you the address! I have included pics of the tap shoes, ballet shorts and Schaedler Rules.

Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!
Erin Posanti