[NEohioPAL] Seeking a Musical Director for Sound of Music in Fairport Harbor, Ohio

Light House lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 22:12:06 PDT 2012

We are in need of a Musical Director for The Sound of Music at The
Lighthouse Theatre of Fairport Harbor.
Rehearsals begin July 1st 2012 (Read/Sing through) And a rehearsal schedule
will be available soon.

Please Contact Joseph (Joe) Fath if interested!

330-317-2163
Send resumes to:
Lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com

--
Joseph Fath
Founder and Artistic Director of The Lighthouse Theatre

Lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com

Mission: Celebrating Theatre–Keeping the Dream Alive
·Using theatre, we will provide entertainment and educational experiences
to the community and its players
·We will celebrate the achievements of our volunteers and staff
·We will provide innovative opportunities for our supporters

·We will unite with area community theaters for mutual assistance and
enrichment.

--
Joseph Fath