[NEohioPAL] Fairy Tales and Other Stories: Oddy FREE July 13 & 27‏

Tim Collingwood tc71087 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 13:16:42 PDT 2012

 We have a fantastic show coming up this month!

* *
*OddyTheaterLab*
* *
*Fairy Tales and Other Stories*

 July 13 and 27 at 7:00pm

*"Fairy Tales" **

Featuring work by playwrights Jonathan Wilhelm, Tim Collingwood, Cat R.
Kenney, Dan Takacs and others.
Directed by Cat R. Kenney

Come see new twists on old tales: some written, some devised by our actors,
and a "Jabberwocky"-inspired dance piece!

* Please note, this production features adult-themed work; please use
discretion bringing young children.

 and

*Music *by* Man Down!*
featuring Lajuan Foust, Matt Goldman and Joe Barone.

July 27th will feature a special musical project: *"Quiet
Lieder-ship"*with Matt Greenfield and Jackie Weber Greenfield.

*ALL SHOWS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!*
at the

*Cleveland Heights Library*
Lee Road Branch
(2345 Lee Road, in the Brody-Nelson room)

Please like our facebook page: www.facebook.com/OddyTheaterLab
and check us out on Twitter: www.twitter.com/OddyTheaterLab.

Liz Huff
Artistic Director