[NEohioPAL] **Tai Chi Improves Balance, Strength and Flexibility and Reduces Stress, Anxiety and Depression**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Sun Jul 1 09:42:18 PDT 2012

For: All News Media
From: Tai Chi Institute USA
Chagrin Falls, Ohio / 330.564.7558
FOR RELEASE AT CONVENIENCE
TAI CHI CLASSES
Tai Chi Institute USA presents ~The Movement of Life~ in the form of ongoing
classes in Stow, South Euclid, Warrensville Heights, Chagrin Falls and the
Ahuja Medical Center in Beachwood. And everyone is welcome to attend our
free summer program on Star Plaza at Playhouse Square.
~The Movement of Life~ is a unique program suitable for all ages blending
the healing qualities of Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, Meditation, Shaolin Kung Fu
and Acupressure to fine tune and recharge your mental, physical and
spiritual health.
Physical benefits may include improved posture, balance and flexibility,
added strength and endurance, an improved digestive system, increased muscle
and bone density, normalized metabolism, weight loss and a stronger immune
system. Favorable mental and spiritual results include relieving of tension
and stress, releasing anxiety, creating a mind-body connection, enhancing
focus and awareness, removing energy blocks, gaining a sense of calmness and
well-being and lessening mood swings. ~The Movement of Life~ can also
positively affect conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, migraines,
Parkinson’s and diabetes.
About our facilitator: Sifu Edward Niam is a Master of Shaolin Kung Fu, Tai
Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, Shaolin Healing Touch and Traditional Chinese Medicine
(TCM) and has been helping people utilize the secrets of alternative health
and wellness therapies for more than 40 years.
Please visit our website, www.taichiusa.org,  for dates, times, locations,
fees and other class details.

***Give a Gift Certificate to Someone You Care For***

Tai Chi Institute USA
~The Movement of Life~TM
Shaolin Warrior Athlete Training
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
http://twitter.com/edwardniam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardniam
8440 Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558  Fax-440.543.8727
www.taichiusa.org
edwardniam at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."