[NEohioPAL] EDIT ::AUDITIONS- Open Casting Call. . ..48 Hour Film Festival::::Team MBP!

MrBrothersProductions alexmayes7 at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 14:15:46 PDT 2012

TIME CHANGED TO 4:00 - 8:00PM

Hello Everyone!

It's about that time of year again…time for the 48 Hour Film Festival - Cleveland!! MrBrothersProduction is looking for actors and actresses of all ages for use in this year's festival. If you are unfamiliar with the festival, we will be making a short (5-7 minute) film within 48 hours to plan, write, film, and render. (for more information, go to http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland)

To see some work by MrBrothersProductions, please visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzFCbcx7Gyc&feature=context-cha&playnext=1&list=PLF80AB79D07388C14   Where you can see our two latest short films, Second Chances and Phinneus Berg.

Due to the rules of the 48 hour competition, we do not yet know what specific roles we will be casting. However, this audition will serve as a way to get an idea of who you are and how we can use you once we know what we need. Also, we will be having a practice "48 hour" weekend in which we will be imitating the structure of the competition and will create yet another short film.

Additionally, the 48 Hour film festival states that no contributor may be at all paid- so actors will not get any compensation. However, if our film does well, we have the potential to reach audiences across the country. Regardless of our success at the festival, our film will be shown to a live audience at TOWER CITY CINEMAS on July 29th! So if you're looking for exposure, a way to build contacts, or just a fun weekend, be sure to audition!!

All actors and actresses should be availible the weekend of July 27th to July 29th, and perhaps be availible for the practice run that will probably be in late June.

AUDITIONS
Cuyahoga County Public Library - SOUTH EUCLID-LYNDHURST Branch (off of mayfield road)