[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash, Bloody Andrew Jackson, Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Wed Jul 4 18:58:50 PDT 2012

Vanity Crash at the 5 O' Clock Fri July 6

************************
This Friday Vanity Crash
************************

Since most of Vanity Crash is performing
in Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, we have decided to do a show
after the Friday July 6 Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson performance.
We’ll be just down the street from the Beck Center at the 5
O’Clock.

To complement the night the cast is
joining us to perform songs from Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson and
a few Hedwig and the Angry Inch songs to boot! Opening the night
will be the Stones-ish sounds of The Chromes. There is NO COVER,
great beer choices and friendly people.

Vanity
Crash has been rockin’ the scene with
outrageous performances, opening
for the likes of the New York Dolls,
Poison, Semi Precious Weapons, the
Darkness, Gogol Bordello and Constantine
Maroulis. They released their
self-titled debut CD to critical acclaim,
and placed songs in the
movies Kingsbury Run and Hellweek.

Friday July 6

The 5 O'Clock, 11904 Detroit Ave., 44107

NO COVER, 21 and over

9:30 - The Chromes

10:30 - Songs of Bloody Bloody Andrew
Jackson and Hedwig and the Angry Inch

11:30 - Vanity Crash

----------------

**********************************
Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson Rocks
**********************************

Hey,
I along with Jason Giaco and Dan Folino
are performing in the
irreverent and subversive musical Bloody
Bloody Andrew Jackson at the
Beck Center in Lakewood.

The show moves a mile a minute, offers
some American history (maybe), has the audience laughing the
whole time and has been SELLING OUT! But you are in luck because
the Beck Center has just announced adding nine more shows. So go
to http://BeckCenter.org ( http://yurichcreative.businesscatalyst.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=15054248&KID=121777&LID=268692&O=http%3a%2f%2fBeckCenter.org ) to reserve your seats.

BTW here are a few of the reviews of the
show:

http://www.cleveland.com/onstage/index.ssf/2012/06/old_hickory_emerges_as_rock_go.html
http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2012/06/06/life/doc4fcd26f94304b524229031.txt
http://www.coolcleveland.com/blog/2012/05/review-bloody-bloody-andrew-jackson-the-beck-center-52512/