[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Summer Session begins this Saturday!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 21:49:05 PDT 2012

Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Home of the Pink Tutu's- Summer Session begins this Saturday- July 7, 2012. Summer classes meet every Saturday through August and include:

Tiny Tots Ballet- 10am-10:30am
Tiny Tots Tap- 10:30am-11am
Ballet 1- 11am-11:45am
Tap 1-  11:45am-12:30pm

We hope you can make one of our classes this summer if not Fall is right around the corner. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner Cy Ballet offers professionally taught dance education to all children regardless of race, class gender or socioeconomic background. We have a natural enthusiasm for educating the whole child through dance. We believe every child deserves to have the gift of dance!

Don't forget to checkout our website at clevelandinnercityballet.org

Contact us anytime!
(216) 903-6604
CICBallet at ymail.com