[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth Warehouse Sale (Correction)

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:15:16 PDT 2012

TrueNorth Warehouse Sale – accepting donations Friday and Saturday of *this*
*week*, July 6 and 7, 10:30 am – 2:30 pm … Join the team as we donate items
for
next week’s warehouse sale, funds raised will benefit TrueNorth Cultural
Arts and
the education and performance opportunities offered through the visual arts,
music and theatre. The Warehouse is located at 1502 Lear Industrial Parkway
in Avon (across from Petitti's, at the NW Corner of Lear Industrial Parkway
and
Chester Rd.) Take donated items to the Warehouse, donation forms will be
prepared and sent to you.

The Warehouse Sale will then take place July 12, 13, and 14, Thursday,
Friday
and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We will be selling a selection of our
props,
furniture, musical instruments, and other theatrical treasures.

Come support TrueNorth while finding some great gems for your household.
Call
TrueNorth at 440.949.5200 x 221 for further information.

*Brian Bowers*
*TrueNorth Cultural Arts*
*(440) 949-5200*
www.TNCArts.org