[NEohioPAL] $650 Larchmere area apt for rent. August 1 lease

Alice Laubach alicevlaubach at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 08:31:02 PDT 2012

Bottom of a two floor duplex with two bedrooms, bathroom, living room,
dining room and large porch.
All hardwood floors and very spacious.
Located on 126th Street in Cleveland minutes from Larchmere shops and
Shaker Square.
Bus lines to the hospitals and University Circle very close as well.  1
garage space included.
Tenant pays gas and electric.
Unit does not come with a fridge or stove, but my husband and I purchased
ours brand new and have only lived there two months.  We would be willing
to sell them to you.

This place is great.  My husband and I would remain there, but due to a new
job, we have to relocate out of state. The landlord is very attentive to
the property and the upstairs neighbor is quiet.  You could not ask for a
better neighborhood!

Lease would begin August 1

Please email me to set up a showing.