[NEohioPAL] Filming New Documentary on Sex Trafficking

Cory Sheldon crpcory at mac.com
Sun Jul 8 17:19:46 PDT 2012

Will Work For Freedom - a new documentary by Cory Sheldon

'Will Work for Freedom' is a new documentary that is planning to start shooting in Cambodia and Thailand this August about a small jewelry company that is battling sex trafficking.
The film will focus on the start up company Freedom Stones as it attempts to operate a sustainable business where there is pervasive poverty that is one factor that leads a very large number of young girls and women to get caught up in prostitution.

The film is currently seeking backers to fund it's first phase of filming, please take a minute to look at the project's Kickstarter page:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/668012389/will-work-for-freedom

I also plan on doing some filming locally, interviews for different aspect of the film. If this project interests you, please contact me so we can discuss what might work best.

Thank you
Sincerely
Cory Sheldon

contact at corysheldoncreative.com