[NEohioPAL] Skyline Writer's Conference Sat Aug 18 in Euclid

Jennifer Overstreet jennifer_writes at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 08:21:00 PDT 2012

Hello artists,

The writer's group I'm a member of is having its annual conference on Saturday, August 18th in Euclid. Check out our new website for more details...

http://skylinewriters.wordpress.com/conference/

If you put your cursor over "Writer's Conference" at the top of the page, you'll see the registration form.

FYI, I'm mostly a screenwriter for film. We also have a stageplay writer in our group. Although this conference is not focused in those areas, the art of writing compelling stories with well-developed characters is similar in all mediums. The input I receive from this group has been invaluable.

If you decide to come, I look forward to meeting you there!

--Jennifer Overstreet