[NEohioPAL] See My Son Pinocchio at OTHT

Lenny lennyputz at oh.rr.com
Wed Jul 11 11:25:20 PDT 2012

Olde Towne Hall Theatre's Youth Theatre in North Ridgeville presents
Disney's "My Son Pinocchio".  This retelling of the classic tale, told from
the perspective of his maker and father Geppetto has fun with the challenges
of child rearing and entertains with beloved musical classics like "When You
Wish Upon a Star" and "I've Got No Strings," Performances are July 19, 20
and 21 at 8:00 pm with a matinee July 21 at 2:00 pm.  Reserved Seat tickets
are $10 for adults and $8 for seniors and children under 12. Call
440-327-2909 for reservations.  The theatre is located just west of State
Route 83 at 36119 Center Ridge Road in North Ridgeville, OH.

Lenny Putz

 <http://www.lifelinesmedia.com/> Lifelines Media LLC

North Ridgeville, Ohio

Vision Around the Globe