[NEohioPAL] Moving YourSELF- Intensive weekend workshop in the Feldenkrais Method

Samantha Basford Damoulakis samantha at clevelandmovement.com
Wed Jul 11 21:36:19 PDT 2012

Early Bird Pricing ends this weekend

Move YourSelf

Intensive Weekend Workshop in Self Exploration with the Feldenkrais Method
Presented by Samantha Basford Damoulakis, GCFP and Russ Hall, PT, GCFP

SOLALUNA YOGA 40 1/2 SOUTH MAIN STREET OBERLIN OHIO

JULY27-JULY30

FRIDAY 6-9PM

SATURDAY/SUNDAY 10:30AM – 4:30PM

MONDAY 9AM – 12PM

RSVP INFO at CLEVELANDMOVEMENT.COM

www.clevelandmovement.com

216-367-9193

“We act in accordance with our self-image”Moshe Feldenkrais believed we live, imagine, move, speak and act in our self-image and only through self-education, particularly movement, can you access your potential for direct growth. What is our human expression of Self and how can that add to your own experience of yourself? Learn greater:Self-organization Self-expression Self-care
Self-renewal Self-knowledge Self-treatmentIn this workshop, we will take a safe, gentle approach to exploring movements on the floor and in standing. We will discuss the dynamics of Self-in culture, action and the present moment. The longer weekend format will immerse you in the work to feel dramatic usable changes. It will allow you to embody the benefits and take away the tools to direct your own continued improvement. Tapping into latent and potent natural movement requires only a curious mind, no previous experience necessary.

*Private Functional Integration sessions available before, during lunch, or after the program are available but must be pre-scheduled. They are a great opportunity to specifically create deeper understanding for yourself, especially in dealing with injuries and chronic pain.

RSVP BY July 14th for early bird pricing
$175/$250 thereafter
inquire about daily rate