[NEohioPAL] Theater Memorabilia

CFPulley CFPulley at neo.rr.com
Thu Jul 12 18:30:11 PDT 2012

From: YourCornerSpot [mailto:contact at yourcornerspot.com]
Subject: Theater Memorabilia

Broadway and London memorabilia,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/yourcornerspot:

-- 1949 "Roberta" album Kitty Carlisle, Alfred Drake -music by Jerome Kern;
booklet
-- 1975 "Chicago" Original Cast Album, Reviews, '78 Kenley Playbill
-- 1969 "Coco" Katharine Hepburn ~Original Broadway Cast Album and a review
article
-- 1991 London "Jeffrey Bernard is Unwell" with Peter O'Toole, by Keith
Waterhouse
-- "Anything Goes" ~ 1962 Album and 1977 Playbill from The Kenley Players
-- 1953 "Me and Juliet" RCA Original Cast Album ~Rodgers & Hammerstein
Musical
-- 1991 London Playbill "The Rehearsal" Julia Ormond Jonathan Hyde at The
Garrick

Along with Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/#!/YourCornerSpot, we have
Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/YourCornerSpot, and Pinterest,
http://pinterest.com/yourcornerspot/, accounts that you can follow and see
when we put up new items.  We also put some on Amazon,
http://www.amazon.com/shops/AUDSQQMH6R9L0.