[NEohioPAL] Theater Ninjas Announces AUDITIONS for 7th Season Opener!

Ray Caspio rcaspio at theaterninjas.com
Sat Jul 14 08:07:53 PDT 2012

Theater Ninjas is holding auditions for our explosive 7th Season opener:
MARBLE CITIES
A devised performance about imagination and power, the possibilities of change, and
the secret forces that control the world.

Directed by Artistic Director Jeremy Paul, Marble Cities will run October 26 through November 17, with rehearsals beginning mid-August.

Auditions are by appointment only:
WHEN: Sunday, July 22nd. When e-mailing, please specify whether you'd like the 4:00pm or 5:00pm audition slot.
WHERE: Lincoln Park in Tremont
BRING: a short monologue, conflicts for August through November, and be dressed to move.

For an audition appointment, e-mail Associate Artistic Director and Marble Cities Assistant Director, Ray Caspio at rcaspio at theaterninjas.com

What’s been said about Ninjas:
“[Inoculations] is one of the most exciting, original and confounding experiences I’ve witnessed in my 11 years covering Cleveland theater.”
– Tony Brown, Cleveland Plain Dealer

"Mounting challenging plays with style and panache...it may be impossible for Paul to fashion an intellectually bland evening of theater."
–Christine Howey, Rave and Pan

Ray Caspio
Associate Artistic Director
Theater Ninjas