[NEohioPAL] The Passsing of Glenn Colerider

Frank Lucas pranaslietuva at ameritech.net
Mon Jul 16 12:23:32 PDT 2012

I'm so saddened by the loss of a truly wonderful and talented man.  He helped bring Bratenahl Playhouse into it's first professional season when he and Kyle stared in a production of "Laura".
As great an actor as he was, he was even a greater man, husband, father and colleague.  A legacy any man would be proud of.  God must be putting together one heck of a repertory company up there, so I'm sure Glenn was at the top of the list.  My thoughs and prayers are with Jean and the family.  I know how difficult this is.

Frank Lucas