[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for independent film, Vacancy, this Thursday, July 19th

Karen St. John-Vincent ksaintwow at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:09:20 PDT 2012

We are doing a casting call to fill a few extra roles for the movie, Vacancy.  Vacancy is an independent film about three women who are each at their own crossroadsand are consciously, or subconsciously, wrestling with the decision to pursue the dreams of their youthor let them go. We are filming the last few scenes between now and October.  The roles we will be casting are as follows: 2 - 3 females to play teen-age girls, 15 - 18, in a dream sequence/ flashback circa 1970s/80s 1-2 males to play band members of a 70s rock band, age range 18 - 25 2-3 females for bar scene, age range 20s - early 30s, prefer an exotic look, tattoos are fine 1 -2 females, age range 65+ to play art patrons All of the above are paid positions. Please bring a headshot or comp card and a resume.  Casting Call will take place between 4 and 7pm this Thursday at the following address:         New Bridge        3634 Euclid Avenue        Cleveland, Ohio Free parking in lot. If you have questions please contact director, KAren St. John-Vincent at ksaintwow at hotmail.com