[NEohioPAL] Unique Lighting Assistant Engagement

Danny cordator at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 07:05:53 PDT 2012

I may have an opportunity for you.  Cleveland Play House is putting on a summer show this year with the production of One Night With Janis Joplin.  Among the designers joining us for this production is an internationally known and award winning designer in scenery and lighting.  I am referring to Justin Townsend.

Justin will be in Cleveland for just over one week beginning with a designer run on Friday, July 20th.  He has said he is willing to take on a local assistant during the time he is in residence.  This opportunity is without monetary compensation.

The full commitment would be from July 20th through all of tech ending on July 29th.  Would you be available and interested in such an engagement?  If so, clear your schedule fast as those dates are rapidly approaching.

Forward your full availability, resume, references, and letter of interest for consideration.  I can be reached though the contact information below.

Danny Durst
Assistant Director of Production
Cleveland Play House
1901 E.13th Street, Suite 200