[NEohioPAL] SEEKING AN "OUTSIDE THE BOX" LIVING & WORKING ARRANGEMENT, ASAP!

chuck fink thinkfinkent at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 10:38:18 PDT 2012

Dear NEOPAL Friends, and the local Arts Community:

I’m putting the feelers out there, in hopes that you may help, as I look to solidify new residence, and possibly a creative “outside the box” living/work arrangement. I have been residing in a great rented home in University Heights for the last two years, but the owners recently decided to sell the house, giving me a very limited time. Consequently, I'm faced with the reality of needing to find new digs… pronto!

These accommodations would be for myself, and my two, exceptionally friendly, meticulously well-maintained, and drama-free adult cats.

As for a creative living/work scenario… it could go something like this:

Ideal for someone with extra space to utilize, someone simply desiring companionship, or just the security of knowing another person is present, and/or to help insure the safety of the household. Also, ideal for folks with specific needs, such as providing limited care for a senior or couple, or a live-in house-sitter, pet-sitter, housekeeper situation for a frequent traveler, or traveling performer. This could also mean overseeing a property, or assisting a person(s), around the house with light-housekeeping, property beautification and maintenance, meal preparation, food shopping, and transportation, as needed, for a determined number of hours per week, which would help to defray rental costs, and/or utilities.

A house or duplex would be ideal, though a larger apartment could work, as well. Someone with a farmhouse, a carriage or coach house, a mansion with a vacant floor or maid’s quarters, or an apartment building looking for a live-in, could also fit the bill.

I’d like a place, preferably unfurnished or semi-furnished, which will allow me to use my own furniture, bed, etc. Alternatively, I would put my stuff in storage, unless there is ample storage room available, which would be a huge plus.

Ideally, I'd like to stay in Cuyahoga County, but know that may not be possible. I'd be looking at a flexible commitment, of say 3-6 months to a year. Again, if the right situation presents itself, I could well be open to the possibility of continuing on longer.

Such a plan could translate to a conducive and rewarding “win-win” situation! This would enable me to live efficiently for a period of time, while continuing my creative pursuits, and still be of service to others. Or, perhaps you know of another situation that could work? Please don’t hesitate to share!

A bit about me: By and large, I am self-employed as a professional musician, performer, and educator. I play acoustic guitar and sing professionally. I perform a lot of freelance engagements, including performances for the very young, very old, and everyone in between. As well, I teach music part-time during the school year. Beyond this, I am a devoted uncle and brother.

I have a solid reputation in the community, as being personable, compassionate, engaging, entertaining, resourceful, honest, patient, reliable, hard-working, and trustworthy; full of integrity, humility, and heart. I have a long history of working with the senior population. Additionally, I took care of my late mother for several years, and, therefore, understand the rigors of advancing years and health concerns. For your piece of mind, I'd be pleased to provide both personal and professional references, as requested, as well as submit to any background checks you may wish to conduct.

As you might suspect, I’m open to any reasonable and/or alternative “out of the box” arrangement, if the situation seems reasonable. So, if you have an idea, don't hesitate to share it with me. Please contact me personally, either by email at: Thinkfinkent at yahoo.comor by phone at: 216-410-8111. Quite possibly, my "outside the box" approach to my situation, might offer you an alternative to your situation, as well!?

My thanks, in advance, for your consideration,

Chuck Fink

Chuck Fink
Thinkfinkent at yahoo.com
216-410-8111 (c)