[NEohioPAL] 'Savage Love'fest

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Tue Jul 17 14:01:06 PDT 2012

  'Savage Love'fest

A new review of the Savage Lovecast  by managing artistic director,
Benjamin Rexroad.

I discovered Dan Savage when I was 12 or 13 and coming to terms with
my sexuality. He was tucked away in the back of the local “alternative
paper” that was given away on top of the magazine stand at my local
library.

During my 6-week road trip, I exhausted my remaining back catalogue of
Keith and the Girl episodes. I was left with a hole in my podcast
playlist. Bouncing around the iTunes store, I came across the Savage
Lovecast, the once-a-week ‘out loud’ version of Dan’s sex advice
column. As it turns out, I couldn’t have begun listening to the
podcast at a better time...
Visit http://www.headsupproductions.net to continue reading!