[NEohioPAL] accepting model submissions for a car calendar

Alex Russo alexandrarusso at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:52:58 PDT 2012

Casting PROFESSIONAL female models ages 18+ for a pinup calendar

Please submit your contact information, 3-4 professional photos and a few sentences about why you should be selected!

We are looking for "the one"

Girls who are professional, reliable, punctual, cooperative, experienced will make the top of the list!

The photo shoot is set up to move very fast, there is NO time to wait around for late models-we will have two paid additional models in case someone backs out last minute. So a total of 14 positions.

Decisions will be made over this weekend regarding the selected candidates.

At that time, I will provide you with all the details and information you will need (time, location, compensation, wardrobe etc)

Thank you all! (:
Alexandra Russo