[NEohioPAL] Alzheimer's Fundraiser Show by Fred Astaire Willoughby

Andrea at Fred Astaire andrea at dancecleveland.com
Thu Jul 19 12:47:27 PDT 2012

Alzheimer's Fundraiser Show by Fred Astaire Willoughby
Enjoy more than 20 ballroom numbers in "Big Stage Ballroom -- Featuring the Music of GLEE." The show is 7 p.m. August 11, 2012 at Harvey High School Theater, 200 W. Walnut Ave., Painesville. The students and pros of Fred Astaire Willoughby will be performing and net proceeds will go to the local Alzheimer's Association. Tickets are $15 and can be purchased online at www.dancecleveland.com or by calling the Fred Astaire studio at 440-516-7837.

Andrea Bisconti
Owner
Fred Astaire Dance Studios
Willoughby, OH
440-516-7837
Check out our youtube channel, and see what we are all about!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK12bxsjUs0