[NEohioPAL] to neohiopal posters - please only post the same message once a week

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 07:08:23 PDT 2012

*Hi Everybody,*
*
*Noah Budin and I do our best to monitor and reject postings that are
submitted more than once a week, but since we can't analyze the archives
every time postings are in the queue, we have to rely on our memory.  Not a
great system, but the best we can do.*
*
*
*Recently there has been a glut of repeat posters.*
*
*
*Here is the policy statement, as copied and pasted from the FAQs...*
*
*
*ONLY send the same message to the list ONCE A WEEK. The subscribers don't
want to be inundated with repeat postings. Trust that if they are
interested in your event they will note it and attend.

Here is a link to complete posting instructions:
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#posting*

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com