[NEohioPAL] Music for Film

Richard Lowery tonycatproductions at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 18:22:58 PDT 2012

Good Day,

We are currently seeking royalty free music for our film "The Helping
Hand". We are starting production on July 28 and we will be wrapping up on
August 11, 2012. We are currently looking for a local musician who would be
interested in letting us use his/her music in our film, which will be
submitted to a few film fests. The compensation for the use of your music
will be (1) one copy of the final DVD, and credit for each piece of your
music we use in the film. Because the time limit is short, we are looking
for previously composed music. Deadline for submission is set for August
17, 2012.

Film Genre: Drama, Religious

 If interested please contact us at tonycatproductions at gmail.com.

You may send a sample of your music.