[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Veteran Actor Glenn Colerider has died. He was 85.

Alison Garrigan unseelyprincess at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 05:13:38 PDT 2012

Oh, I am so very sorry to hear about this.  I had the honor and the
pleasure of working with  Glenn  at Dobama and Ensemble theatres, and he
was so lovely, professional, warm, easy, and classy to work with.  Glenn
was a true gentleman, who had something nice to say every time I saw him,
whether it be on the street, or during a rough tech week. I always loved to
watch him onstage, and over the years, loved watching him adapt to
different roles and different ages with grace and aplomb.  We have lost a
great one from our midst.

Ali Garrigan

--
Alison Garrigan
Executive Artistic Director, Talespinner Children's Theatre
talespinnerchildrenstheatre at gmail.com
talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org