[NEohioPAL] I accepted The Silver Ace Award! Thanks To The Las Vegas Film Festival!! Clip Link Inside!

The Real Crazy Dee With The Two Pony Braids lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:00:27 PDT 2012

Thanks to everyone at the Las Vegas Film Festival for recognizing my film!
Highlights from the Las Vegas Film Festival up, on THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Web Series,
beginning August 3rd.

First Clip:
I accepted The Silver Ace Award For THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: FEMALES DVD
At Las Vegas Film Festival!

Link To Las Vegas Film Festival Footage Of:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gnip78yb1Tk

Order Females DVD, Download or Stream Here:
lordlandonline.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2471969

Crazy Dee
www.lordlandonline.com
www.twitter.com/CrazyDeeDVD