[NEohioPAL] Ballroom dance lessons at Gotta Dance Ohio

Shenee shenee at live.com
Wed Jul 25 04:41:36 PDT 2012

Can you post the following:

Do you have 2 left feet?  Are you afraid to dance in public? Gotta Dance Ohio has esceptionally trained, patient, caring instructors who would love to dance with you!!  Salsa, rumba, cha cha, foxtrot, waltz or choose something from our vast array of dance lessons.  Private instruction or group classes are available.  Every Friday night from 8-10:30 pm come join the dance party!! Good music, food, and fun dance instructors await you at Gotta Dance Ohio for $10 per person. Beginner and bad dancer's should schedule a private lesson with Shenee. Experienced, advanced and competition dancers should speak with Pete Santorelli the owner.  We are located next door to Davitino's Restaurant on 8824 Mentor Avenue in our beautiful ballroom studio in Mentor, Ohio. Come dance with us!!

End post
Thank you
Shenee King