[NEohioPAL] Celebrate Cleveland Filmmaking at the Capitol Theatre!

CINEMA Cleveland info at cinemacleveland.com
Wed Jul 25 11:38:54 PDT 2012

Cleveland’s film
community, Gordon Square Arts District to celebrate local artists at historic
Capitol Theatre

CLEVELAND, Ohio—Gordon Square Arts District and CINEMA Cleveland cordially invite you to Cleveland, We Love You: A Celebration of Cleveland Film, Thursday, September 6, 2012 at the historic Capitol Theatre.

The gala event, which runs from 6pm to 9pm, will treat guests to an
elegant cocktail reception, followed by a presentation of several short films previously
produced by the directors, cinematographers and editors responsible for Cleveland, I Love You, the largest
independent film project ever shot by local filmmakers. The film was shot in
the Cleveland area in late 2011 and early 2012.

Approximately 400 producers, writers, directors, actors,
film crew professionals, musicians, artists and film aficionados are expected
to attend the event, which will be hosted by Channel 3 news anchor—and Cleveland, I Love You star—Robin
Swoboda.

Tickets are $25 and can be purchased online on the event’s
website at www.clevelandweloveyou.com.
Tickets purchased online will be available at the Capitol Theatre box office
one hour before the start of the event.

“We do anticipate that the event will be sold out, so we
encourage anyone interested in attending this event to purchase tickets as
early as possible,” says CINEMA Cleveland Executive Director Mark Pengryn.."This is a great chance for local filmmakers and actors to network with cast and crew of this landmark film."

 Independently funded and inspired by the film anthologies Paris, Je t’Aime and New York, I Love You, the 11 vignettes
that comprise Cleveland, I Love You
are the effort of five writers and six directors. Approximately 150 actors from
Northeast Ohio have been cast in the film, including Swoboda and Channel 5 News
Anchor Leon Bibb. Notably, the film also stars Busy Phillips, star of ABC’s Cougar Town, and Gillian Jacobs, star of
NBC’s Community, who took time off
from their busy Hollywood schedules to participate in the film. For more
information about the film, visit www.clevelandiloveyoumovie.com.