[NEohioPAL] FREE THEATRE starting TONIGHT in a park near you

Rebecca Hill rhill at cptonline.org
Thu Jul 26 07:44:01 PDT 2012

Cleveland Public Theatre's celebrated Student Theatre Enrichment Program (STEP)
returns to Cleveland City Parks this summer with their new original play entitled
Neverland

A retelling of J. M. Barrie's classic Peter Pan, created and performed by the 2012 STEP ensemble, Neverland explores imagination, growing up and taking flight.  This family-friendly show follows a group of lost youth who roam the city in search of themselves. Propelled by the power of storytelling and one brave girl, they embark on an imaginative journey confronting pirates, beguiling mermaids and their own potential for transformation. Packed with original music, dance and exciting action, Neverland is about the challenging call to find a place in the world.

Come celebrate the power and creativity of Cleveland's youth.
Bring a blanket or a lawn chair and enjoy free theatre in the park!

CPT's STEP presentation of Neverland will be performed at the following outdoor locations:

STEP 2012 Performances in Cleveland City Parks

TONIGHT! Thurs.   Herman Park (W 58 & Herman  I  Rain Location: Cleveland Public Theatre)                     7:00pm

7/27/12      Fri         Kerruish Park (17000 Tarkington Ave  I  Rain Location: Harvard Comm. Services Center) 3:00pm

7/28/12    Sat          Denison Park (1700 Denison Ave  I  Rain Location: Horizon Science Academy Gym) 2:00pm

7/30/12    Mon       St. Stanislaus - Warszawa Music Festival (3649 E 65  I  Rain Location: Church)           7:00pm

7/31/12    Tues        Lonnie Burten Baseball Field (E 46  & Outhwaite Ave  I  Rain Location: Gymnasium)    6:00pm

8/1/12      Wed        Mercedes Cotner Park (W 95  & Maywood Ave  I  Rain Location: Denison Avenue UCC) 12noon
8/1/12      Wed        Wade Oval Wednesday - (University Circle, Wade Oval Dr.)                                         7:30pm

8/2/12      Thurs      West Park- Fairview Family YMCA (15501 Lorain Rd  I  Rain Location: Gymnasium)    2:00pm

8/3/12      Fri          Lincoln Park (W 14  & Starkweather  I  Rain Location: Pilgrim Church)                          7:00pm

                8/4/12       Sat          Cleveland Public Theatre                                                                                                     7:00pm

                8/5/12       Sun         Fairview Park in Ohio City (W 38 & Franklin Blvd  I  Rain Location: Westside UCC)   4:00pm

See you at the park!

Rebecca Hill
Marketing Coordinator
Cleveland Public Theatre