[NEohioPAL] Gotta Dance Ohio wants you to party with us!

Shenee shenee at live.com
Fri Jul 27 05:24:50 PDT 2012

Tonight is the night to dance the night away! From 8-10:30 pm come dance the salsa, cha cha, rumba, foxtrot and more in the beautiful Gotta Dance Ohio studio on 8824 Mentor Avenue in Mentor, Ohio next to Davitino's Restaurant (great food). Instructors will be available for you to dance with while we enjoy food and good music all for $10 per person!  Call 440-205-1019 for questions. Come dance with me!

Private lessons are also available.  Beginners and "bad" dancers welcome and encouraged by patient instructors.