[NEohioPAL] College Capstone Auditions - FEMALES NEEDED! Monday July 30th!!

Jackie Shuler jshuler0827 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 15:48:57 PDT 2012

Hello all, I was just wanting to send out a quick e-mail informing you all
that there will be a new audition day for Bellview's Dead. MONDAY, JULY
30TH, 6-8pm. I am giving links to the different parts selected for
individuals to read at the auditions. Bryan
Page<https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1HITUFg0b4a8I46ArkJsB5jW4EoKFk-Fj1to0JrJSsCA>
, Sarah Reed<https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1QKMcaKZEAxIWnW3eXJnNKzIQYREocxLTLJB1z7iBl6I>
, Ted/Susan Barry<https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1_eD3DzkNI-33Qf6BrNRSIQP3dxdRPlhZrSWz7I7OFS8>
, Unknown Man/Officer<https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1N5JFQGRaSk6ag2JJOuEfMAUx5Q0KWUk-XQTbmDNtpyM>.
I will have printed copies at the auditions so no need to worry about
bringing one unless you want to. I want to remind everyone that this is NOT
a paid job, I'm sure you all figured that out but I just wanted to make
that point known. I have added in the first e-mail I sent out just in case
you wanted a refresher. I am also supplying you with the
link<https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1TEfj6JdomfFYrf8sk1KkvLekzUf8ybi5_WGWqjTMVRM>