[NEohioPAL] New Trailers from Mike Berry ENJOY!

Iris Ramos iyrcute at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 11:01:48 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I hope and pray all is well. For those of you who are on LinkedIn you are now aware I have gone into business for myself. I will still be a Special Consultant for New Talent Production; however, I have decided to assistance as many local talents as I can.

My first Independent assignment is to assist Mike Berry in bring his vision and mission to the world. I have attached his website; which I have to say is well done and impressive. I have also attached two trailers; my goals is to get his numbers up on his YouTube trailers; please take the time to view the trailers; let me know what you think.
Secrets"  http://youtu.be/OF3f6MCnwRk
Four friends reunite after ten years. The plan...drinks, poker, and catching up on old times. But old wounds are soon re-opened, and secrets of the past are revealed, setting the stage for lies...betrayal...and murder.  Secrets...can you keep one?
"Things Revealed" http://youtu.be/F0ipCsASQ94
A stranger knocks on Donny's door, claiming to be a friend from his mothers past, but he knows things about Donny, things that he shouldn't know.  He also has a message, and once these things are revealed, Donny's life will be changed forever.
Website: http://www.skipthomasproductions.com/

I would like to thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter; it is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Iris Ramos, Independent Consultant