[NEohioPAL] NEOHIOPAL POST: Peace of Mind for Half Price!

Staci Lowell staci.lowell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:33:08 PDT 2012

Are you one of the 55% of Americans who don't have a will?  It's one of
those things that's easy to put off and save for another day, I know. But,
although art is eternal, humans are not!  A will can give you and your
family peace of mind that your wishes will be carried out.

I'm a licensed attorney, but a musician at heart, and because of that I'd
like to offer the Northeast Ohio arts community the peace of mind that an
estate plan can give for half the price I normally charge.  For $100, I'll
draft a will, a living will, a power of attorney, and a healthcare power of
attorney for you.  These are the documents that comprise an estate plan.
 Here's how it will work:

   - I'll email you a short questionnaire about your wishes along with an
   invoice for $100.
   - Following receipt of payment and completed questionnaire, I will draft
   documents for your review within 48 hours.
   - Should it be necessary, we can discuss particulars of the documents
   via telephone
   - You will have one opportunity to modify the documents after the
   original draft is completed.
   - I will email you a complete set of documents with instructions for how
   to properly execute them in order to ensure they are legally valid.

I checked the prices at Legalzoom.com and the price for a will, a living
will and a power of attorney is approximately $130.  So, you'll be getting
documents drafted personally for you for less than the cost of the
Legalzoom package.  I know it's tough out there for artists (and
non-artists alike) and I wanted to do my part to make sure that people have
these basic documents in as painless a way as possible.

I'd be happy to provide references upon request.

If this sounds appealing to you, send me an email at
neohiopalatty at gmail.comand we can get the process started!

Thanks for all you do to bring beauty into the world!
--
Staci D. Lowell, Esq.
Law Offices of Staci D. Lowell, LLC