[NEohioPAL] Reiki Level 1 and 2 class coming in September. Save your spot now.

Rebecca Serotko rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 12:32:23 PDT 2012

~Touch Reiki Services~

Reiki Level 1 Class! and Reiki Level 2 class coming in September!

There will be a Reiki Level 1 class Sunday September 2, 2012 and a Reiki Level 2 class Sunday September 23, 2012. I do like to keep the classes fairly small so please register beforehand to save a spot. This is not a session,
this is a
class to learn about Reiki and become attuned to the Reiki energy. The
class is quite affordable as I feel that everyone who wishes to learn
more about Reiki should have the opportunity to do so and not have to
worry about a major financial cost. I believe that Reiki makes the world a better place and the more who are educated the better :) You
can find a general syllabus and more information on my blog,

www.bexytouch.blogspot.com

If
 you are not able to attend the class in Norwalk, OH, you can always do a
 private Reiki class whether it is one person or a group of friends in a
 location that is closer to you. I am happy to travel to you. Depending
on distance, a small additional cost may occur. July specials are on my
website.

Being in a class is a wonderful way to create a support group and meet new people who are on a similar journey.

There are so many benefits to knowing how to use and receive Reiki. Here are just a few...

·  It accelerates the body's self-healing abilities,
·  Aids better sleep (you should see how quickly my eight year old falls asleep!),
·  Reduces blood pressure

·  Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions,
·  Helps relieve pain,
·  Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony,
·  Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins,
·  Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy,
·  Supports the immune system,
·  Increases vitality and postpones the aging process,
·  Raises the vibrational frequency of the body, ·  Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing

And so so so much more... You and your family deserve this. The healing and love that comes from Reiki is amazing. If you are into alternative therapies and holistic health, this is definitely for you!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

~Blessings~

Rebecca Serotko

Reiki Master/Teacher

419-217-9565 (call or text for more information)

rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com