[NEohioPAL] Progressive New Thought Church Seeking Pianist!

Marsha Lawson marshalawson at ymail.com
Thu Aug 2 06:44:53 PDT 2012

Progressive New Thought Church seeking experienced pianist!
Must be available Sundays 9am to 11:30am to rehearse and play for service.
Must be available Thursday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30 for choir rehearsal.
We are seeking an energetic, dependable and time conscious musician with
Soul, Gospel, Latin, Jazz and Classical capabilities. The right candidate will have
the flexibility to work in traditional and non-traditional formats.
This is a PAID position.
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your experience.
Bring your talent to our welcoming center for spiritual growth.
We’ll let your talents SHINE!

Miracle Center For Spiritual Living
11713 Buckeye Road
Cleveland, OH 44120