[NEohioPAL] Book a Headshot Session Now - Photographer in town for 1 week only!

Aaron Schoonover aaronjschoonover at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:10:26 PDT 2012

Hello! I will be home visiting family, and wanted to offer my service to
any and all Ohioans while I am back in town.

Schoonover Photography provides a young, current, and fun take on
traditional portraits and headshots. Natural, colorful, and clean photos
capture the personality and individuality of each client who works with
Schoonover Photography.

I specialize in Headshots, but do Children's portraits / Newborn
Photography / Engagement Photos / Family Portraits as well.

Message me for more info and very affordable rates!

Also check out my work/rates here:
www.aaronschoonover.com
www.facebook.com/schoonoverphotography