[NEohioPAL] Here's How You Can Help!

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Fri Aug 3 12:57:11 PDT 2012

The AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland and the Community AIDS
Network/Akron Pride Initiative will present

CLUE: The Musical

on August 20 and 27!  Here is your chance to help these two hard-working
agencies as they continue their fight against AIDS and HIV.

This is the eleventh annual musical  benefit, and we are hoping to make it
the most successful ever!  But we can't do that without the support of the
arts community in Cleveland and Akron.  Here's how you can help:

* Do you own, manage or direct a theatre, performing arts organization, or
retail business?  The raffle is an important part of our fundraiser, and
we'd love to include tickets, vouchers, gift cards or merchandise from
your organization in one of our raffle items!  If you'd like to make a
donation, please contact our raffle coordinator, Joanna May Hunkins, at
missydiva3 at aol.com.  Your donation will be deductible, as all raffle
proceeds will go to the non-profit agency -- and your organization's name
will be prominently announced and displayed!

* Do you own, manage or work at a restaurant, bar or club?   Gift
certificates / gift cards from these businesses make great raffle items!
Send Joanna an e-mail message at missydiva3 at aol.com -- she can provide the
receipt for your tax-deductible donation.

* Are you self-employed as a stylist, personal trainer, life coach,
teacher, consultant, photographer, or any other profession that makes
someone's life more fabulous and fulfilling?  Why not donate your services
to our raffle?  A voucher for a consultation, class, session or
appointment will be a super addition to our raffle packages -- and a great
way to familiarize our audience with the services you provide!  And did we
mention that it is a tax-deductible donation to a registered non-profit
agency?

* Would you like a stack of colorful flyers to advertise the event --
suitable for inclusion in programs or display in lobbies and on counters?
If you can help us spread the word, e-mail curtarnold at sbcglobal.net or
jenniver_sparano at keybank.com, and we will get some flyers to you!

Of course, the most fun way to help us raise money is to come to the show!
 Tickets are on sale now for both performances:

Monday, August 20, 2012, at Weathervane Playhouse, 1301 Weathervane Lane
in Akron!  Tickets are $21 and available at the Weathervane box office,
330-836-2626, or online at
http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/clue-the-musical-2012-08-20.  It's
reserved seating, so ensure your choice of seat by calling now!   Proceeds
from the Weathervane performance go to the Community AIDS Network.

Monday, August 27, 2012, at The Beck Center for the Arts, 17801 Detroit
Avenue in Lakewood!  Tickets are $25 (general admission), with  VIP and
Sponsor level tickets available as well; all proceeds go to the AIDS
Taskforce of Greater Cleveland.  Tickets are available directly from the
Taskforce, online at
http://aidstaskforce.org/2012/07/11/clue-the-musical-tickets-on-sale-now/
or via telephone at 216-621-0766, extension 232.

It's a night of theatre unlike any other -- and when the laughter and
applause stops, you'll know that your contribution helped improve the
lives of our friends, neighbors and colleagues in Northeast Ohio who are
living with HIV or AIDS.  Thank you for your support -- hope to see you at
CLUE: The Musical!

The fine print: CLUE: The Musical is based on the board game by Parker
Brothers.  Book by Peter DiPietro, Music by Galen Blum, Wayne Parker and
Vinnie Martucci, Lyrics by Tom Chiodo.  CLUE: The Musical is presented
with the cooperation of Samuel French, Inc.

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.