[NEohioPAL] Cleveland-area Preschooler's Quotes Book "Emmaisms" Now on Amazon.com

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Sat Aug 4 16:52:27 PDT 2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

*CONTACT: **MARJORIE PRESTON*

* “EMMAISMS”*

* **m <tena.wilson at cpl.org>**arjorie at marjoriepreston.com*

 *CLEVELAND, OH – Emma Preston*, Ohio preschooler, has been saying
interesting things since she was a toddler. Lucky for us, her mom,
Marjorie, has been writing them all down.

Wife, mother, writer and comedic improviser Marjorie Preston wrote down her
daughter Emma's quotes from the age of 1 1/2 to 3 ½ for the new ebook *“
Emmaisms.”* Emma has coined the terms “rusty bananas,” “friendish” and
“Strawbears,” among others. One night at bedtime, it's “Mommy go? No. Stay
here, I love you so” and the next it's “Go to sleep mama, 'cuz you're
singing too much.” From the opinionated to the scatological to the bizarre,
sometimes making up her own songs and poems, Emma keeps us all wondering
what she'll say next.

Originally sent one at a time to friends of Marjorie's on Facebook, these *"
Emmaisms"* are now available to the public for the first time, accompanied
by a few pictures of Miss Preston and friends, and a little of her artwork
(which, Emma points out, makes her the illustrator, as well).
*"Emmaisms"*is great gift for parents and grandparents, sure to warm
your heart.

Four-year-old Emma Preston's first ebook, *Emmaisms:Wit and Wisdom of a
Twenty-first Century Three-Year-Old* is now available from Delabarre
Publishing on Amazon.com for iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Nook, and Kobo. You can
also just download it onto your desktop or laptop computer in a few clicks.
The Amazon.com link is http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008MWGLPG and the link for
Kobo.com is http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Emmaisms
/book-5DdGzJTVFEevnB0LPlzzPA/page1.html?s=W_uB6NiF60ql8XGi0uCZBg&r=1.

Says Miss Preston of *“Emmaisms,”* “I'm excited;” I want to read it.” The
ebook sells for $2.99, and any proceeds to the Preston family will go
directly into Miss Preston's college fund. Visit
*www.marjoriepreston.com*for more information.

*# # #*

Marjorie Preston, President*
Marjorie Preston PR
*http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients*
Let's tell your story!

*"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations."--
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder