[NEohioPAL] TONIGHT -- Pizza, Wings, & Piano -- fundraiser for Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Bryan Bird bryan at bryanbird.com
Sun Aug 5 05:43:25 PDT 2012

*Tonight from 6-8 p.m.* come to the Black Dog Pub & Eatery in North
Ridgeville to enjoy *unlimited pizza, wings, salad, and soft drinks. A $**20
wristband gets you all that plus one "adult" beverage!* (domestic draft,
well drink, or house wine)

In addition to food, drinks, and basket raffles, we will be hosting *"Bird's
Piano Bar"!* Our music director, Bryan Bird, will accompany you on the
keyboard and maybe even throw in a few backup vocals. Numerous books of
showtunes and pop music will be provided, but please feel free to bring
your own sheet music as well!

Proceeds benefit Olde Towne Hall Theatre's production of *The 25th Annual
Putnam County Spelling Bee*, which has been selected to take an excerpt of
their show to the Ohio Community Theatre Association state conference.
Tonight's event will help defray costs for royalties and registrations for
all the cast and crew.

*Sunday, August 5, 2012* -- Buffet available from 6:00-8:00 p.m., but we
will assuredly be there later since the bar is open until midnight

*Black Dog Pub & Eatery
36040 Sugar Ridge Rd, North Ridgeville, OH 44039
(corner of Sugar Ridge & State Route 83)*
*
*
Join us for a night of fun, friendship, and music in support of Olde Towne
Hall Theatre!