[NEohioPAL] Free Advertisement for Your Business or Movie

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Aug 5 15:27:12 PDT 2012

If you need free advertisement, let Prelude2Cinema help you out. Sept. 2012, we are launching Prelude2CinemaTV: a video portal with a marketplace. We are offering 36 businesses free advertisement for 30 days. We are also offering filmmakers the chance to showcase their movies online. So if you have a business, send us a link and your logo as a JPG. If you have a movie, then send us a link.

Info on Prelude2CinemaTV can be found at
http://www.rockethub.com/projects/9299-prelude2cinematv
View our short "Rachel's Lot" at the link and make a donation.

Any support for the site is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema