[NEohioPAL] NEW AKRON THEATER! - "None Too Fragile" Set to Open 9/14/12

production at nonetoofragile.com production at nonetoofragile.com
Mon Aug 6 15:21:47 PDT 2012

Greetings from the Theater Pit!

About six months ago, I had a conversation with Sean Derry and Alanna
Romansky, formerly of The Bang and the Clatter Theater.  We talked about
what once was, and that eventually lead to thinking about what could be.

To make a long story short, we decided to bring professional indie theater
back to Akron.  And that theater is:

** None Too Fragile  **

While the name of the old space is mentioned above, the intention is not
to revive, but to evolve.  The bar was set high, but None Too Fragile aims
even higher.

We are excited to let you know that professional indie theater returns to
Akron on September 14th, 2012 with the performance of "On an Average Day,"
by John Kolvenbach.

You can buy tickets *now* at: www.nonetoofragile.com

The theater is located right next to Pub Bricco in Akron's Merriman Valley
at 1841 Merriman Rd.  As a matter of fact, you will actually enter the
theater *through* Pub Bricco.  We have a front door, but using that would
be normal.  Nothing you see in our theater will be normal
even something
entitled "On an Average Day."  So
yes, you will have to walk through an
Irish Pub to get in.  Grab a beer on your way through.

Sean, Alanna and I want to thank all of you for you past patronage of
former projects, and we look forward to seeing you in the new space!

-Jaysen Mercer
~None Too Fragile

Facebook: www.facebook.com/NoneTooFragile
Website: www.nonetoofragile.com

OUR MISSION:
The None Too Fragile Theater is a professional theater operating in
Akron's Merriman Valley, right next to Pub Bricco.

None Too Fragile came into existence with the hope to aid in filling a
local, adventurously-bold theatrical voice.  With a mindful concentration
on modern and relevant productions, None Too Fragile aims to create an
invigorated atmosphere for spirited dialogue between our audiences and
some of Ohio's premiere Performing Artists through thought-provoking,
heart-touching, and, at times, principle-challenging, character-driven
storytelling.

In short: We tell kick-ass stories worth every bit of whatever you choose
to pay...