[NEohioPAL] auditions for MEASURE FOR MEASURE at Lake Erie College AUG 30 & 31

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:13:48 PDT 2012

Auditions for William Shakespeare's MEASURE FOR MEASURE.

 These auditions are open to the community, everyone welcome!

 For our Fall 2012 production, Lake Erie College will be doing an original adaptation of William Shakespeare's MEASURE FOR MEASURE.

 This production will include several songs and an elaborate cabaret number (a la the "diamond dogs" scene in MOULIN ROUGE).

 Numerous parts for men and women, singers and dancers encouraged to apply.

 Auditions will consist of improv games and cold readings.

 Auditioners are also welcome to bring prepared Shakespearean monologues, and those interested in singing roles should bring a prepared song.

 Audition dates are August 30 and 31, from 4 to 7pm.

 If these times are not workable for some, we also can meet by appointment.

 Performance dates are:  October 25, 26, 27, November 1, and 2 at 7:30pm and October 28 and November 3 at 2:00pm.

 Questions or concerns?  contact Dr. Jerry Jaffe at jjaffe at lec.edu or 440-375-7451
"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators.  We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale.  Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny.  An alligator one cent sale.  In its own way it made sense."  Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR