[NEohioPAL] Gymnastics Instructor Needed

Sharon Knaggs msknaggs92 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 11 07:59:40 PDT 2012

Olmsted Performing Arts Gymnastics Academy has an immediate opening for an experienced, energetic and dependable coach. We are looking for coaches that love kids, the sport of gymnastics and would help our brand new program grow. Candidate would be coaching beginning pre-school through advanced tumbling with the possibility of becoming our level 4 coach. References required.  Please email your resume to jessica.cameron at olmstedperformingarts.com

Sent from my iPad