[NEohioPAL] Awarding Teacher/Educator Scholarships

Aaron Collier pettrucci4life at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 15:20:39 PDT 2012

From: Vinci Educational Consulting

MAKE YOUR COMMUNITY BULLY-FREE – WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Interestedteachers and educatorscan apply for a scholarship to the annual Character Education Conference. The event is in Washington D.C., November 1-3, 2012 and sponsored by the Character Education Partnership (CEP).
Scholarship includes conference fee, flight and lodging.
As a community of caring adults, we can stop reacting to the bullying and social problems of our society and begin a proactive, organized, and comprehensive plan to affect change in our culture. We can help our children grow to be responsible, respectful adults.

Click Here to view the application form

Deadline is October 15th 2012.

Questions? Contact UsINFO at VINCICONSULTING.US