[NEohioPAL] Need Models + Free Photography

Devon D indigonepper at live.com
Sun Aug 12 22:07:18 PDT 2012

Looking for people who are interested doing some model work this fall season. We will be Selecting 5 people who are interested in working on future projects as models.(pretty much this a saying *Free photography*)
I'd like for you to have a look at some of the work before i continue at www.facebook.com/NepperStudios or Neppurrr.tumblr.com
Looking to practice with more themed photography and need photogenic models
Things needed:email back with~Head shot (doesn't have to be professional)18+ please and information about yourself (hobbies, body info (height, eye color) things of that nature

If you are a *Cosplayer* / create your own clothingsomeone who is interested in modeling for *clothing companies*Music videosor if your serious about and would be interested in doing "Nude" photography (suicide girl, artistic, etc) We would like to know your thoughts/ideas
This is not a paid project, but more so a learning experience for all.
all participants will receive copies of final processed work.
Please contact at IndigoNepper at live.comThank you for showing interest :3