[NEohioPAL] Two Nights of Music Benefit

Robin Dove thebirdsmayfly at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 05:35:15 PDT 2012

Two Nights of Music to benefit Olde Towne Hall Theatre, North Ridgeville

August 17-18, 8 PM

Tickets are $10, all proceeds go to
 repairs necessary to keeping the theater running

Come for two hours of music performed by new faces and seasoned favorites including some of our most up-and-coming talents.

Our theater is a small historic theater with great character. Please consider attending or making a donation, our theater needs the support now more than ever.

Also check out more about our story in next weeks Elyria Chronicle.

36119 Center Ridge Road   (P.O. Box 39284)
 North Ridgeville, Ohio   44039
 (440) 327-2909

Questions can be addressed to Robin Dove at theaterbird at gmail.com