[NEohioPAL] Seeking Child Models & Actors

Taxi Talent Mgmt talent at taximgmt.com
Tue Aug 14 10:06:25 PDT 2012

Taxi Talent Management is currently accepting submissions for children at our Cleveland, Ohio model and talent agency. Talent submissions for children are open for ages 0-5 years old. We are looking for boys and girls for local and national print campaigns, video productions, product packaging, etc.  Child submissions for Taxi will be accepted electronically via our online submission for at: http://taximgmt.com/blog/talent-submission-form or via our general email to: talent at taximgmt.com

Please email 3 recent photos of your child, include their name, height, weight, clothing size, age and contact info! We look forward to your submissions!